Inspiration through photos, writing, & quotes
I saw this post on a blog a few weeks ago and have been meaning to do my own. Here are 10 strange facts/weird habits of mine.
1. I like even numbers. The radio volume has to be on an even number, always.
2. I prefer to be on the left side (when walking, sitting, standing…always). When someone/something is on my left side it feels like an imbalance to me.
3. I don’t untie my sneakers. I slip them on and off. (Laziness at it’s finest, indeed)
4. I focus better when I am drawing or making doodles. Also, I doodle on at least 90% of the papers I get.
5. I love black & white photography. If I had it my way, all my photos would be black and white. It’s not that I don’t like color, it’s just b&w is more appealing to me (must be the contrast).
6. My socks have to match. Period.
7. I am extremely self conscious and tend to think people notice every little mistake or blemish. Realistically, they don’t.
8. I love to write letters. I love to receive letters as well.
9. All day, music plays in my head. I like to pretend I have various theme songs for each task I’m doing. It keeps me going.
10. I constantly observe people. I always notice the little things.