Inspiration through photos, writing, & quotes
1. Start each day fresh, and leave yesterday’s troubles behind.
2. When a bad situation arises, dig for something positive. (Perhaps a lesson you learned)
3. Smile. At. Everyone…..It feels strange at first, because some of us aren’t used to it. But, it’s the surest way to brighten someone’s day.
4. When you’re having a bad day, look at yourself in the mirror. Think of 3 good things about yourself. Then, repeat after me, “I will get through today for a better tomorrow”.
5. Listen to your favorite song
6. Look for the good in everyone. It’s there.
7. Don’t hold grudges. Grudges can only hurt you. Negative feelings don’t help you move forward, they hold you back.
8. Forgive yourself and forgive others. This doesn’t mean you need to mend every friendship/relationship that has been broken, it just means let it go. Don’t let yourself grow bitter.
9. Wear your heart on your sleeve. Don’t hold back things you want to say or do. Life is too short to left words unspoken. Sure, you will get hurt sometimes, but we all do. Life goes on.
10. Believe in yourself. Be proud of who you are.